Hi, Hypnosis Friends!
I love it when my hypnosis clients are thrilled with their unfolding lifestyle changes. That makes me happy as well. Here’s a commentary of successful changes shared by one of my weight loss hypnosis clients, Cindi, of Kirkland, Washington. She’s lost five pounds in two weeks without “trying.”
Does skilled hypnotherapy work? Here’s more proof of the pudding. I’m sharing a brief highlight video, as well as the full transcript of Cindi’s comments, below:
“I’m feeling great! In the last couple of weeks I’ve lost five pounds. And I don’t really feel like I’ve been “trying,” which is great! Here’s what I’m noticing:
• I’ve been waking up in the morning, and I have lots of energy.
• I’m not focused on food, which I think is really awesome for me, because that’s always been a big focus.
• I’m not eating sugar, which is a huge thing! I’ve really seen the differences in that. My skin isn’t breaking out. And I don’t have headaches, and that’s a huge thing. Because I always felt like I had allergies that were food related. I’m starting to eliminate all of that processed sugar stuff.
• No cravings for fast food whatsoever. I can drive by fast food and I’m not getting any of that, which is really great!
• I’m noticing that I’m starting to incorporate healthy foods into my diet more easily, automatically. In the past if I didn’t feel like making dinner, I would be thinking about where can I go to pick up something to eat quick. Now, what I’m doing is going into the fridge: “OK, well, I’ve got some veggies and I could do a stir fry.” and I’m whipping up a meal and I’m satisfied with it!
• Another interesting thing, is that my portions are minimal. Just regular sized portions, and I’m not hungry after I eat. I’m done! I just make my meal and I’m satisfied. And sometimes I’m even making too much food. I put it away and have something for leftovers.
So, it’s been really good! I can definitely tell that there’s a shift happening for me. For sure!
I do recommend Connie. I was one of those people that researched everything to death! I wanted to make sure that this was going to work for me. I came in and I met with Connie and I felt very comfortable. I felt in sync with Connie. And I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t feel comfortable with the person doing this process. Connie made the process really easy and simple.” — Cindi, Kirkland, WA weight loss client testimonial 6-12-15.
Yay, Cindi! Good job! Now all you’ve got to do is keep it going, all the way to your ultimate healthy goals And I know you can and you are! What’s nice about hypnosis is that once you enter that focused on success mindset, you’re there! You’re doing it. Healthy eating even gathers power and momentum, like a snowball rolling down the side of a snow-covered hill. Yay, for hypnosis!
Weight loss hypnotherapy is just one of the services we offer. Hypnosis is for everyone! It’s for everyday people seeking everyday goals. And it works. Find out more anytime. Call me! (425) 564-8608.