Are you ready to eat healthy? We help.
Healthy eating automated. How cool is that? In this brief video, we share one (out of hundreds) of our happy weight loss client success stories. A great food plan is not enough. Healthy eating mindset for sale! The video is brief. Her joy isn’t. Here are Cindi of Kirkland’s full comments about our work.
Cindi of Kirkland says: “I’m feeling great! In the last couple of weeks I’ve lost five pounds. And I don’t really feel like I’ve been trying,” which is great! Here’s what I’m noticing:
• I’ve been waking up in the morning, and I have lots of energy
• I’m not focused on food, which I think is really awesome for me, because that’s always been a big focus.
• I’m not eating sugar, which is a huge thing! I’ve really seen the differences in that. My skin isn’t breaking out. And I don’t have headaches, and that’s a huge thing. Because I always felt like I had allergies that were food related. I’m starting to eliminate all of that processed sugar stuff.
• No cravings for fast food whatsoever. I can drive by fast food and I’m not getting any of that, which is really great!
• I’m noticing that I’m starting to incorporate healthy foods into my diet more easily, automatically. In the past was if I didn’t feel like making dinner, I would be thinking about where can I go to pick up something to eat quick. Now, what I’m doing is going into the fridge: “OK, well, I’ve got some veggies and I could do a stir fry.” and I’m whipping up a meal and I’m satisfied with it!
• Another interesting thing, is that my portions are minimal. Just regular sized portions, and I’m not hungry after I eat. I’m done! I just make my meal and I’m satisfied. And sometimes I’m even making too much food. I put it away and have something for leftovers.
So, it’s been really good! I can definitely tell that there’s a shift happening for me. For sure! I do recommend Connie. I was one of those people that researched everything to death! I wanted to make sure that this was going to work for me. I came in and I met with Connie and I felt very comfortable. I felt in sync with Connie. And I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t feel comfortable with the person doing this process. Connie made the process really easy and simple.” –Cindi, Kirkland, WA.
Connie Brannan, CHt.
Clinical Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapist
Licensed Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®
Originator of Designer Feelings®
Originator of Designer Beliefs®
Design Human Engineer™
Professional Conversational Hypnotherapist
Managing Partner, Mindworks Hypnosis