Michael and I are so pleased to have earned and maintained our accreditation with the Better Business Bureau of Western Washington. We are proud of our A+ rating. Let’s face it. Some hypnotists approach this work as a “matchbook profession,” and are basically untrained and unskilled. As in any business, some are unethical, as well.
BBB Accreditation shows you, the consumer, that Mindworks Hypnosis & NLP is the real deal for professionalism and ethics.
Very much so! Here is how we do business, and what we have promised the Better Business Bureau, and YOU! We are sharing with you our BBB Code of Business Practices (BBB Accreditation Standards) that we have met for several years now.
1. Build Trust — Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly — Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth — Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be Transparent — Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises — Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive — Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in
7. Safeguard Privacy — Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity — Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and
commitments with integrity.
We have been in business since 2007, offering excellence and professionalism and will continue to do so.